Powermectin Ivermectin Wormer
Powermectin by Golden Horseshoe is a 1.87% Ivermectin Oral paste for horses. Used for the treatment of parasitic infections due to internal parasites, including bots, in horses.
This product is the same formula as Bimectin and is made in Canada.
*FOR LIVESTOCK ONLY, NOT FOR HUMAN CONSUMPTION*
Powermectin (Ivermectin) is indicated for the treatment of nematode or arthropod infestations in horses due to:
- Large strongyles
- Small strongyles
- Lungworms (adult and immatures)
- Pinworms (adult and immatures)
- Ascarids (adults and third & fourth stage larvae)
- Hairworms (adults)
- Large-mouth stomach worms (adults)
- Neck threadworms (microfilariae)
- Intestinal threadworms (adults)
- Stomach bots (oral and gastric stages)
- Ivermectin is not effective against the encysted larval stages of the small strongyles
Powermectin is made by Golden Horseshoe, a trusted name in the Canadian Equestrian industry for many years.