Canadian Horsewear Diablo 300G
Diablo full body winter blanket with removable neck.
- 300 gm body fill, 100 gm neck fill and 210D nylon lining. Waterproof and breathable horsewear, built with 1200 Denier Ripstop fabric with Dupont protection. Canadian Horsewear is designed and tested right here in Canada. Canadian Horsewear Co. is constantly fine tuning these blankets as they use them on their own horses, in our harsh and varied Canadian climate. We love the selection of contemporary fabrics which complement our equestrian lifestyle. Canadian Horsewear Co. creates top quality blankets that you and your horse will love. With a full rear protective tail flap! This season, Canadian Horsewear added Reflective tape to several spots of the blanket for added visibility in the fields.
- 1200 Denier Ripstop Shell
- Higher Shoulder Gussets
- Double Buckle Front Allows each blanket to fit one size up and down from the marked size.
- Dupont Coating For waterproof and breathable protection.
- Elastic Reinforced Cross Surcingles
- Elastic Leg Straps with Double Snaps
- All Seams are Taped For extra waterproofing.
- All stress points are boxed and surge stitched.